Here you can find contact details and information on important city and local providers in our areas.
Official Website of the City of Chula Vista…click here
- To report an emergency or a crime in-progress call 9-1-1
- For non-emergency crimes or incidents: (619) 691-5151
- Loud Parties: call (619) 691-5151
- Graffiti: call (619) 691-5151
- Illegal Drugs: call (619) 691-5151
- For general inquiries:(619) 691-5137
- Address: 315 Fourth Avenue, Chula Vista, CA 91910
- Notes: Your calls can be made as anonymous; just make the request
- Contact Phone: 619-691-5055
- Contact Fax: 619-691-5204
- Local Station: Station #4
- Address: 850 Paseo Ranchero, Chula Vista, CA 91910
- Normally every Tuesday; be sure and check holiday schedules
- Contact Phone: 619-421-9400
- Address: 881 Energy Way, Chula Vista, CA 91911
- Contact Information: http://www.sdge.com/customer-service/contact-us
- Electrical or Gas Emergency: 1-800-411-7343
- General Questions: 619-670-2222
- Sewer Questions: 619-476-5380
- Water Questions: 619-670-2777
- Contact Phone: 619-425-1017
- Contact Fax: 619-425-5817
- Office Location: 4045 Bonita Road, Suite 305, Bonita, CA 91902
- Mail_Theft_Complaints Form
- Contact Phone: 1-877-876-2455
- Phone: 619-691-5198
- This is a free service to remove graffiti from sidewalks, walls, fences, curbs, etc.
- or call Tyco Management at 619-425-1017
- or CVPD at (619) 691-5151
- As per CC& R’s, you are required to get approval from EBHA before making architectural or landscape changes to your property. (619) 425-1017
- Keep trash cans out of sight except day of trash pickup
- Working on vehicles outside of garage is okay only for short term emergency purposes.
Note: The purpose of the CC&R’s is to protect your Health and Safety and to protect the Value of your home. Please direct an questions about CC&Rs to Tyco Management.
Tip: Check Water Regulator (psi) / common reason for water pipe breaks in home.